A good vulnerability assessment will provide you with a good understanding of the basic risks your organization faces. Many infosec companies will only run an application against your network, but ProCircular's service offering is more in-depth and actionable. We use a variety of automated and manual tools to provide inside into your organization's network, social media, website, and identity. We combine those data into a single report that allows you to prioritize your efforts and make the most out of your limited resources.
There are several occasions on which a vulnerability assessment makes sense:
- Most cybersecurity insurance policies require an initial assessment and yearly assessments thereafter.
- Infrastructure changes such as new hardware or border devices may open new risks.
- Deploying systems to the cloud introduces new risks
- Adding locations to your organization
- Mergers and acquisitions cause an organization to take on the strength and weaknesses of the new addition to the company.
- New cyber risks are launched every day in the black hat world and ProCircular stays up to date and adds these to each assessment.
- Launching new applications may be cause for a new assessment to determine any new risks brought in the application. This is particularly true for web applications or new Wordpress plugins.
All of these changes are potential triggers for a vulnerability assessment. It's an excellent way to start a security program, to take credit for the work done on an existing program, or proof to your customers that you take cyberscurity seriously.
Contact ProCircular today to schedule your vulnerability assessment.