(October, 2019) ProCircular, Inc. of Coralville and Des Moines, Iowa is excited to share the addition of new staff and the creation of several new positions. Among other additions, the firm is adding the following:
- Brandon Potter has been named Chief Technology Officer. Brandon was previously an Executive Consultant at Bancsec, Inc. where he led penetration testing, red team engagements and oversaw incident response and brings 10 years of cybersecurity experience to the team.
- Kevin Wolfe & Jonathan Peters, former interns from the University of Iowa, are joining full-time to round out the Security Operations Center
- Kaitlin Jones, formerly with ITS at the University of Iowa is starting as a Lead SIEM Engineer
- Michael Hoffman, a graduate of the University of Iowa, has joined as a Project Manager
- Eric Schlichte has assumed the role of part-time Strategic Adviser
The firm also plans to expand governance, risk and compliance offerings with the addition of a new Chief Information Security Officer as well as several yet-to-be-announced positions in engineering and operations.
Aaron R. Warner, CEO of ProCircular said “These critical additions to our team allow us to continue to make sure our clients have access to the best people in the field and ensure ProCircular is working to stay on the cutting edge of the cybersecurity industry.”
ProCircular is a dedicated cybersecurity and compliance firm that provides organizations with practical expertise and guidance to manage risk, improve security readiness, meet regulatory commitments, and continually address the latest cyber threats.